Recently I am doing trades on ethereum (ETH) with my bitcoin (BTC). On June 19 & 20, I bought about 1 ETH at 0.14105 & 0.14155 BTC, and hoping that I can sell back at 0.143 BTC.
But until today ETH is down to about 0.13 and never reach 0.14. I am not trading lots on BTC, and basically that all I have at the moment on bitcoin.co.id. And I was planning to do trade on other crypto currency and get extra BTC/profit from that.
Hahaha.. I am kind of stuck now, and things to learn; not to trade all your balance on one crypto currency. Maybe split to 2-3 crypto currency. Because when the above case to ETH happened, if I split my trade and not to put all on ETH, I can still trade on others crypto currency.
My personal favorite of crypto currency list that I like to trade; ETH, XRP and NXT. And looking to play with XMR, LTC and DASH soon.
I wanna called myself a gamer 🙂 My first video games console was a Nintendo, then Super Nintendo, then Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, and XBOX 360. I was stuck at XBOX 360 for my last gaming console. And I would like to update with the newest version, more hype, more happening these days. However, I confuse, which one should I get? Should I get a Playstation 4 (PS4) or XBOX ONE?
After doing some research over the net, here are my quick, clean, not so confusing, less tech explanation, common speak, straight to the point comparison between those two, and I am pretty sure and confidence which console should I buy next.
Best graphics: PS4
Best games option: PS4
Best price: PS4
Best exclusive games: PS4
Best Joystick: PS4
So, Playstation 4 (PS4) is my next gaming console. I know it’s kind of late.. But when you have other important things to do like family, work, real social life etc.. gaming is in the last position of what you should do list.
Hope my quick and clean review above can also help for those who is still confuse which gaming console you should purchase these days. And you should buy PS4. And that is for sure 🙂
I am planning to purchase one of those bendy tripod. The cool one is from Joby Gorillapod or maybe the only one yet! The bendy tripod is not only to use for making vlog videos, well, most of the using, used by vloggers. But I think it’s useful to make photo shot, selfie or a group shot as well. This bendy tripod so handy, you can bend it over and put it on a roll bar, a tree by bending the tripod to them, or put it somewhere flat and act as regular tripod. However, this tripod has sort legs different with the regular photo/video tripod that we can extend the legs to become long.
Here are some categories for Joby Gorillapod:
– Gorillapod Original: Small pod use for mostly smart phones with grip tight mount.
– Gorillapod Magnetic : Small pod use for pocket video cameras with magnetic bottom legs.
– Gorillapod for Video: Small pod use for pocket video cameras.
– Gorillapod action tripod: Medium size pod, use mostly for GoPros or any action video cameras with magnetic bottom legs. Quick release clip.
– Gorillapod Hybrid: Medium size pod, mostly use for larger video cameras and this is most favourite one.
– Gorillapod SLR Zoom with ballhead: Large size pod, mostly use for DSLR cameras.
– Gorillapod Zoom with ballhead:Large size pod, mostly use for DSLR or bigger cameras with big lenses.
There some questions if we do have DSLR camera, which one should we use, the Gorillapod SLR or the Gorillapod Zoom? I saw some videos that most people choose the Gorillapod SLR with the reason less expensive compare to Gorilla Zoom. Also there is some review that I saw on Youtube, that Gorillapod Zoom has week legs, so if we do have very big lens attached to the camera, the tripod legs cannot support it strong, and it mostly bend.
My pick for these range of Gorillapods, I would go for Joby Gorillapod Hybrid. And here is the reasons:
– Way cheaper compare to SLR and Zoom
– Strong legs
– Medium size
– Best for vlogging
– Can be use for photo shots
– Handy tools and can be bend and attached to a roll bar, tree etc.
– Fit for my Sony a5100 camera 🙂
And here is a video for more explanation about Joby Gorillapod collection.